Working with me on a personal coaching programme means that you receive a highly tailored, precise programme designed and based on the goals you wish to achieve and the hurdles that you face.
Every personal programme is unique because so are you! Coaching is very different from other therapy based work. Within a coaching programme, whilst it is useful to look at the past in order to gain an understanding, your programme will be completely aimed at forward thinking. What you can do, as apposed to what has gone wrong in the past and getting you truly connected to your goals with a clarity and passion you may never have identified before. This is one of the many key factors as to why personal coaching is such a highly successful approach to lifestyle change.
Human nature typically has us sitting in our comfort zone and even if this means that we are sitting in a place we don’t really want to be, we find it incredibly hard to move out of this zone. To really break free and empower ourselves to reach our goals, means moving out of our comfort zone and for the majority of people, this requires support and accountability to make it a successful mission. It also requires learning to understand what your body needs and how to programme your mindset to take the actions that align with your goals. When you have the knowledge and are able to put it into practice consistently, you empower yourself to be able to manage ‘life’ for the rest of your days, imagine how amazing that will feel!
Personalised coaching includes weekly zoom meetings of 60 minutes. Daily support is vital and so we will have access to each other via WhatsApp daily and I will often drop in daily motivational messages, reminders and any other support required. I run my programmes over a minimum of 16 weeks because achieving lifestyle changes long-term are in my experience, really only successful if you are given time to make new routines become and feel, the new ‘norm’ to you. At the end of the minimum term, you can continue with the monthly programme for as long as you wish, or opt for one-off sessions with me by video/phone whenever you feel you need them. Essentially, I do not completely disappear at the end of the programme and will continue to provide you with what you need for as long as you need it.
My goal is to ensure you succeed!
Find out more about personal coaching by taking the first step, simply click here to send me a message about what you need help with and I will be in touch to book a free 30 minute chat to explore how I might be able to help you.
“Debbie is an incredible coach and her approach is literally life-changing!”
“Over the years I have tried many different ways to manage my weight and have yo-yo’d throughout each of them. I didn’t want to subscribe to yet another diet that would fail as soon as I stopped paying and am really pleased to say that having recently completed a few months working with Debbie and now some time by myself that I am still successfully applying everything I have learnt. It has honestly been one of the best decisions I’ve made, not only am I two stone lighter but my health and age-related peri-menopause symptoms have significantly improved.
Thank you Debbie, you are a literal life-changer!”
Here are some bullet points that summarise what my programmes involve:
- Full lifestyle analysis via questionnaires to establish your starting point of health and wellness
- Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment
- Food diary analysis, planning & feedback.
- Weekly virtual weigh-in (if required),
- Help with meal planning/guidance to suit your daily routines and family commitments.
- Emotional Fitness – working through a series of specialised self-development tutorials and worksheets focusing on recognising emotions and the associated thoughts and thinking patterns. This is both ground-breaking and vital as part of a wellness strategy to reduce the power of destructive, mental, behavioural and emotional processes. The proven methods will help you become aware and at peace with difficult feelings and thoughts and help you to engage in health-promoting behaviours long term.
- How to use mindfulness skills to let go of a self-destructive mindset and self-sabotaging behaviours.
- How to effectively handle urges, cravings, hunger and difficult thoughts and feelings.
- How to motivate yourself in the face of setbacks and challenges.
- How to free yourself from a self-defeating mindset.
- How to take control of your actions.
- How to live fully in the present moment.
- Nutritional guidance to work in a range of foods that will bring in vital nutrients to your body which will detoxify the body, boost the immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Delivering guidance on changes to make nutritionally, step by step. Monitoring effects and results with you.
- Recommendations if necessary, for some natural supplements that will support specific problematic issues that we may uncover.
- Recommendations around building in regular enjoyable exercise and movement to your routines
- Making adjustments and tweaks to the programme as we go through in order to allow for your body’s personal compatibility with the changes being introduced.
- Guidance on overcoming challenges with the new routines that you might be experiencing.
- Sleep management – learning about why we need sleep and how to promote the best quality sleep for our overall wellness.
- Stress management – learning about what stress is, how it affects our health, what we can do to manage stress
- Motivation & support throughout the programme.
- Weekly coaching sessions via Zoom.
- Email and WhatsApp daily support throughout the programme.